ATM CARDS and CHECKCARD:
Choose either an cuCash Card or a cuCheck Card FREE with your AAEC Checking account
- • Your cuCHeck Card is a combination ATM and a Debit Card. It not only enables you to get cash at Automated Teller Machines, but also acts as a paperless check.
- • Your cuCash Card enables you to access cash 24hrs a day from all corners of the world.
When checking out, you have two easy options:
- • "Credit" requires only a signature so there is no PIN to enter. Simply present your card, sign your name, and the money is automatically deducted from your AAEC Checking Account. AAEC allows a limitless number of signature-based transactions all with no activity fees!
- • "Debit" allows you to request cash back at many participating merchants (i.e., grocery and convenience stores). Using the debit feature requires your four digit PIN. The money is automatically deducted from your AAEC Checking Account. AAEC allows up to six ATM or pin-based transactions per month before charging a fee.
- • 8 free PIN-based transactions each month